Office Water Damage in Gloucester, MA
This flooded doctor's office in Gloucester, MA was the result of a broken pipe during the cold weather spell. Notice the extent of the water damage in the ceiling; the water covered the ceilings and floors through out this office. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and he was thrilled with the results.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home or business and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Beverly/Cape Ann arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.