Pipe Break in Hamilton, MA
This pipe burst in Hamilton, MA was the result of a cold weather. Notice the water damage to the ceiling; the falling ceiling tiles that were soaked. The after picture depicts the damaged ceiling being taken away. Also, all contents were moved for this customer into a safe room, making sure the damage to them was as little as possible. The rug was ripped out during the process to ensure proper drying of all materials.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?